Monday, November 28, 2011

Friends: One of the best things from God

I am friendly. Now that's not meant to be creepy.




To me, friends are everything. Something require friends. I think without them one would be a hermit. When I here my geeky phone ringtone letting me know I have a text and I look and when I see a message from anyone of my friends "Hey what are you doing?" it makes me happy. I don't know why but it just gives me a sense that people like me. There is occasional times I think ya what ever this person just needs someone to hang out with and go to me for last resort but you know what? It's better to be asked than not asked.

I remember every Friday night we'd gather at Logan's house for our weekend together. Right after school we'd take the bus over and just spend the whole entire weekend. Skip other plans, Church, family time, just because we knew this was our time.

I don't have the most faithful friends, but I look at it like God connected us for a reason. There is so many things we have done it's crazy. Many fights, many days we just look at each other and want to punch each other in the throats because we couldn't take the sound of anyone's voice to the point it became a verbal fight we'd leave. But it was a sign. I know it was. For what I don't know.


God, I'm watching every single move you make.

No comments:

Post a Comment